Has helped thousands of coaches and entrepreneurs start and scale their own impact driven, service based coaching businesses online. Since 2018 Jess has helped her clients generate over $11million in revenue for themselves, as well as build 9 millionaires from the ground up.
By working with various types of clients and businesses she has recognized that there are 4 key coaching superpowers. When these powers are identified and harnessed people become the coaches that are admired in their industry. They effortlessly create binge worthy content and businesses that stand out.
Knowing YOUR coaching superpower is the first step in succeeding faster, decreasing overwhelm, and designing a life and business on your terms.
WHAT'S YOUR COACHING SUPERPOWER?
Yes, I want to learn about my superpower!
Discover your personal strengths and blind spots as a coach and business owner so that you can succeed faster, make a bigger impact, and exponentially grow your income.
This level of entrepreneur understands how to maximize coaching, they lead themself, and they show up and ask for what they need.
This is NOT for the person who needs hand holding or coddling.
There is no income or revenue minimum to join; however, you must have a business, offers, experience launching, and paying clients.
is for the Entrepreneur who:
- Already has a business, experience launching, clients, and revenue
- Is looking to grow their audience, reach, product suite, and impact
- Knows they need to start delegating, outsourcing, and hiring but isn’t sure where to find their unicorn ninja team members
- Wants to scale their monthly revenue from $10k-$30k/month beyond $50k-$100k/month
- Is looking to grow & refine their leadership skills
- Understands the importance of “doing the work” and finding alignment in who they get to become while doing less and doing better
- Wants to gain a better understanding and grasp on their financials
is NOT for the entrepreneur who:
- Is looking to get started in their business
- Doesn’t have any programs, offerings, or sales
- Isn’t willing to do the deep internal work
- Wants to work alone, refuses to give up control, and doesn’t like collaborating
- Is interested in E-commerce, creating physical products, and/or scaling a brick and mortar business
- Needs one on one hands on support