024 | How to Deal with Friends and Family that Don't Support YouAug 10, 2022
In this episode of the Digital Business Evolution Podcast, Jess gets vulnerable and talks about how she has learned (and is still learning) to navigate the differing opinions of the people in her life. This is an episode we all can relate to and, as always, Jess provides actionable steps that you can walk away with feeling empowered to face some of the challenges that relationships bring to our lives.
- understanding the importance of the roles people play in your life
- the 5 most important mindset shifts that help you navigate unsupportive friends and famiy
- compartmentalizing vs cutting people out
- "we're all on our own journey at our own speed"
- "people are in our life for a season, a reason, or a lifetime"
- Want me to coach you over text? Text me on Tuesdays at 973-358-7836
- Do you know YOUR Superpower? Take our free quiz to find out! https://www.jessglazer.com/quiz
- "Expectation Hangover" by Christine Hassler Buy it here--> https://amzn.to/38Mg4x8
About Jessica DeRose
Jessica DeRose is an entrepreneur and business mentor, who helps coaches build profitable online businesses. After quitting her 8-year career as an elementary school teacher and creating a multiple 7-figure business herself, Jessica is here to unlock doors you didn’t even know existed.
Connect with Jessica
- Instagram: @iamjessicaderose | @thedigitalbusinessevolution
- TikTok: @iamjessicaderose