025 | Master Your Intuition and Build Confidence in Your Business with Megan WindhorstAug 10, 2022
In This Episode:
Are you having trouble connecting with your intuition and making business decisions confidently? Today, Jess is interviewing Intuition Coach and Owner/CEO of Megan Nicole Coaching, Megan Windhorst, who’s been helping people master their own intuition so that they can confidently follow their soul’s calling.
Listen in as Coach Megan Nicole shares her methods of intuition coaching, shedding light on what an intuitive reading is and how she cultivates a virtual safe space for her clients. Ultimately, she emphasizes the power of building trust with your clients and yourself so you can build confidence in your business.
Delving in deeper, Megan speaks on the difference between looking to a deck of cards to make your business decisions and tapping into your intuition for the answers. She talks about the best ways to tap into your own intuition, why it’s so much harder to make small business decisions than big ones, and how to distinguish something that’s out of your comfort zone from something that’s not aligned with your goals.
As always, cheers to your evolution!
- There are many ways to connect with your own intuition. Megan uses oracle/angel cards and Reiki, but you can also use automatic drawing or writing, pendulums, and so much more.
- When people feel seen, heard, and understood, they’re much more open and receptive to anything. So, Megan uses this concept in both her healing practices and her business to get through to resistant people.
- Want me to coach you over text? Text me on Tuesdays at 973-358-7836
- What is your coaching superpower? Take the FREE 60-second quiz here: jessglazer.com/quiz
- [4:20] Megan’s first experience with clairvoyance and finding a sense of self-worth;
- [11:42] Methods and tools for connecting with your intuition;
- [43:45] 3 things you can implement today to start strengthening your intuition;
- [45:07] Megan does a quick intuitive reading for Jess & About The Intuition Mission
- “At the end of the day, that’s all you have and that’s what you can rely on, is yourself, so I really rely on my intuition more than anything.” – Megan Windhorst
Connect with Jessica
- Instagram: @iamjessicaderose | @thedigitalbusinessevolution
- TikTok: @iamjessicaderose
- YouTube: Jessica DeRose
Connect with Megan