026 | Mike Drop: 6 Themes We Noticed in a Room of 7 & 8-figure Business OwnersAug 10, 2022
In this "Mike Drop" edition of the Ditigal Business Evolution Podcast, Mike and Jess are fresh off a week in Bozeman, Montana where they spent the week going deep with their mastermind peers and their mentor, James Wedmore. They are excited to share the 6 most valuable themes they recognized while being surrounded by dozens of 7 and multiple 7-figure business owners (and how you can apply them to your life and business). They also reflect on the power of long term mentorship and how it has impacted their business and personal growth.
- The law of reciprocity
- Sharing your message vs. ego
- Gap vs. gain thinking
- Business growth through the lens of problem solving
- Where we've left energy in our past
- Triggers are gifts that show where you're not free
- Don't forget to text me MENTORSHIP at 973-358-7836 if you are interested in chatting about the Beyond 6 Figures 6 month container
- Do you know YOUR Superpower? Take our free quiz to find out! https://www.jessglazer.com/quiz
- "Gap and the Gain" by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy buy it here: https://amzn.to/3vctArw
- "Wisdom Codes" by Gregg Braden buy it here: https://amzn.to/3vcMYok
About Jessica DeRose
Jessica DeRose is an entrepreneur and business mentor, who helps coaches build profitable online businesses. After quitting her 8-year career as an elementary school teacher and creating a multiple 7-figure business herself, Jessica is here to unlock doors you didn’t even know existed.
Connect with Jessica
Instagram: @iamjessicaderose | @thedigitalbusinessevolution TikTok: @iamjessicaderose