45 | 3 Types of Enrollment Methods for Launching In Your BusinessNov 22, 2022
In this episode of the Digital Business Evolution Podcast, Jess discusses 3 types of enrollment methods you can use when launching your program. After helping 100's and 100's of clients over the last couple of years, Jess has tried all of the enrollment types through the course of her own business journey. The reason why this is so important is because once you select your enrollment type you can better determine when and how you are launching. Each of the 3 types of Enrollment: Open Enrollment, Ongoing Enrollment, and Start-Stop Enrollment have their own pros and cons; which Jess goes into details on, so you can determine which is right for you.
As always, cheers to your evolution!
- Open enrollment means your program or offer is open at any time. With open enrollment you never have to turn clients away, you can welcome people at different parts of their journey which keeps things fresh and there's no cap to how much you can make!
- Rolling enrollment is best for membership programs or evergreens. You are not marketing that your offer is open but if someone comes to you inquiring about it you can still say yes; however, just like with an open enrollment you are always open which means less room for breaks.
- Start-stop enrollment or open-close is the most common way of enrollment as it is the most organized and structured. The biggest part of this method is that you get much more time for yourself and the runway. With start-stop enrollment you give yourself more time to scale your business and build your team, but keep in mind it can potentially limit the amount of people you can serve.
- “But it's also really fun because as you start to see the numbers move all of a sudden the next level becomes a little bit more of a reality.” –Jessica DeRose
- “ Humans like community, we like to feel seen, we like to feel part of the village and so with a start stop model you actually create urgency and hype and fomo without having to do that because the human does it.” –Jessica DeRose
- Want me to coach you over text? Text me on Tuesdays at 973-358-7836.
Connect with Jess
YouTube: Jessica DeRose