47 | How To Take Care of Yourself During LaunchNov 22, 2022
In this episode of the Digital Business Evolution Podcast, Jess goes over how she personally takes care of herself before, during and after launches by doubling down on 4 main buckets. Tune in to learn how to take care of yourself even better during one of the busiest times in your business. And … spoiler alert…If you are in business you will most likely be launching at some point. In fact, you are never not launching, so it's important to take care of yourself while the heart beat of your business is taking off.
As always, cheers to your evolution!
- Make sure to have safe goals and stretch goals because if you don't know where you are shooting towards then how are you ever going to get there? Preparing ahead of time and being proactive is huge because you don't want to be in a reactive mode as things come your way.
- Mental health is one of the key areas of your life you always want to be on the lookout for not just during launch but in your everyday life. Practice detachment from the outcome and stay in your own lane, do exercises like meditation, breathwork and even intentional space from the actual business.
- The last person anyone wants to be is the one that disappears after they get into a relationship and getting into a relationship with your business and disappearing is very real! Make sure to always communicate with friends, family as well as your partner and keep those around you that support you and fuel your drive.
- “It's really important in business for expectations to be set and needs to be met….and it's just that communication back and forth ” –Jessica DeRose
- “ When you have a launch and you want to celebrate yourself and buy yourself something, do it! But also be in the practice of doing those things regardless of the outcome. ” –Jessica DeRose
- Want me to coach you over text? Text me “Podcast” and I will be answering all your biz questions on Tuesdays at 973-358-7836.
Connect with Jess