48 | Your Business Is A Reflection Of Yourself With Kat NortonNov 22, 2022
In this episode of the Digital Business Evolution podcast, prepare to have all the fun and learn all about the one and only Kat Norton, also known as Miss Excel! When March of 2020 came around, Kat found herself back in her childhood bedroom pondering life. It was the start of the pandemic and her job was getting her by financially, but it was not lighting her up. On a quest to find her purpose, Kat dove deep into inner work and developed a daily meditation practice, began reprogramming those limiting beliefs from childhood and got really clear on what she wanted in life.
Jess sits down today with Kat as they go over how an idea of putting Excel content on Tiktok blew up overnight with over 100,000 views. Since then, Kat has started and scaled her business to 7-figures and impacted millions of people around the world. Awarded the Microsoft MVP award and was named one of the top 10 Social Media Influencers of 2021 by Forbes, Kat has been having the time of her life growing with this business and perfecting her craft.
- Off loading a lot out of the subconscious mind that keeps you playing small is a huge way to invest in yourself. Investing in yourself and putting that inner work at the forefront before you start your business is truly one of the key ways to keep it going.
- In order to keep the fun alive with your business, do the things you love to do. If something gets boring or too time consuming, hire someone.
- Your business is a direct reflection of yourself. Taking care of yourself and putting in time for yourself will yield not only more positive results in your personal life but in your business as well. As you find which tools work for you understand that you don't have to be the way you currently are.
[03:24] – The Passion Project;
[13:00] – Making The Videos;
[17:05] – Leading a Trend;
[22:32] – Keeping It Fun With The Fun-O-Meter!
[46:30] – Subconscious Reprogramming To Build The Best Business;
- “It's a matter of growing, there's going to be a 3rd of people that like you, a 3rd that hates you, and a 3rd that's in between. And it's kinda like the bigger you get the bigger the pools get.” - Kat Norton
- “Skies the limit, I never know what's going to come through. It's just a matter of having boundaries and listening to my body being like ``is this a yes or is this a no?” - Kat Norton
- “Whenever I want the business to grow I work on myself, I don't work on the business.” - Kat Norton
Connect with Kat Norton
Tik Tok:: @Miss.Excel
Connect with Jessica
Connect with Jessica
YouTube: Jessica DeRose