49 | 4 Ways To Warm Up Your AudienceNov 22, 2022
In this episode of the Digital Business Evolution Podcast, Jess talks about warming up your audience and why it is one of the most important pieces to setting yourself up for an easier and flowier launch. Launching is like dating in the sense that you are building know, like and trust with your audience. You want to get your audience from cold where they barely know you, to hot where they want to buy the very next product or service from you! Most entrepreneurs make the mistake of going straight to the sale or proposal with their audience before ever so to speak “dating them”. Jess has packed this episode with 4 things you should start doing before selling. Keep in mind that this process is all about the long game, as you want to build relationships with people. Remember that short term thinking leads to short term results.
As always, cheers to your evolution!
- Before selling, do your market research. Make sure that the market you are entering is profitable and that there is competition. Competition is a good thing! Competition forces competitors to level up and means that people want the product. Market research is also about looking at the data that you already have with the people that already follow you and your content.
- Really listen to what people are asking you for and turn it into content. Your audience can validate that your messages are getting across to them and helping them so that if it isn't then you can adjust your messaging before even trying to sell them anything.
- It is very important to bring your audience along the journey with you! Empower them to be a part of something like picking branding colors or sticking with certain content. People like to be a part of a community and you will gain interest from them because they will want to know if what they voted for or did is something you went with.
- “Eventually you get the person to hot and a hot person will often become a buyer. But understand that this is the customer's journey and this takes time. This is not an overnight thing and this is where we say play the long game. ” –Jessica DeRose
- “ Teasing is also saying come with me on this journey, help me build this thing for you. And if they buy cool, if they don't buy it doesn't matter because you are teasing to build a community. ” –Jessica DeRose
- Want me to coach you over text? Text me “Podcast” and I will be answering all your biz questions on Tuesdays at 973-358-7836.
- Join our DBE Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dbelive
Connect with Jess