50 | Foundational Branding For Your Business With Cathy SavageNov 22, 2022
In this episode of the Digital Business Evolution podcast, Jess takes the stage with the legendary Cathy Savage. Since the early 1990s, Cathy has been the pioneer in successful coaching and consulting for women from all over the world. Her programs were the first all inclusive digital global trainings of their kind! Learn today about why branding is so important and what exactly is foundational branding; as it is one of the key elements that makes sure that what you are building is authentically you and is solving the problems your customers may have.
Cathy also takes us through how it all started for her and her coaching career, how to create safety inside your coaching programs, how to navigate ego and so much more! This is truly an important episode to listen in on showing up not only for your business but for yourself and the people that need you. You have to show up for what you wanted to do in the first place and it may sound black and white but it truly helps because sometimes we can get lost in the gray.
As always, cheers to your evolution!
- When it comes to battling your ego just remember who you are serving. This is where a business owner needs to stay! Things just happen for the best when you think like this and something else to realize is that the good ones never forget where they came from.
- Branding is everything because it is the way you communicate your value to others. Foundational branding is all about the way you communicate your values and visions and not how valuable you are. Ultimately it's not about attracting customers but about your vision. What do you see? What are people going to get from you?
- If you are doing what you love there is no getting bored or burnt out at all; however, if you know yourself you know when to pivot and you know when you are done. The mark of sustainability is to know when to pivot, it's to listen to the trends and follow your heart. Do not be stuck in your own ways.
[02:40] – Pioneering For Women All Over The World;
[13:20] – How To Create Safety Inside Your Coaching Programs;
[20:52] – Why Is Branding So Important;
[25:30] – Foundational Branding;
[44:46] – Just Show Up;
- “It's not about validating yourself, it's about telling the story so that others can see that you're a part of paving the way. That's why it's important to remember where you came from so that your story is more realistic to future customers.” - Cathy Savage
- “We say serve dont sell, give dont get, purpose not popularity.” - Jessica DeRose
- “It's Not Selling because it's not you. You can't sell these programs unless you have this burning desire and commitment behind it. No one can tell me my programs don't work because I make them so they do work. Everyone has to say that about their own programs” - Cathy Savage
Connect with Cathy Savage
Connect with Jessica
YouTube: Jessica DeRose