51 | 3 Reasons Why You May Not Be Making The Sales You DesireNov 22, 2022
In this episode of the Digital Business Evolution Podcast, Jess goes over the 3 main reasons why after putting your heart and soul into something for your business or offer, people are still not buying.
When your results are not equal to the efforts you put in, this can be very frustrating and defeating. To avoid this frustration, you have to start with the end in mind and zoom out from your business roadmap to get a better understanding of how you want to get your leads through a transformation and into a sale. By putting together a conversion event, balancing how much or how little value you give away and planting more seeds you will start to see a shift in how you impact people and in turn make more sales!
As always, cheers to your evolution!
- A conversion event is used interchangeably for a launch vehicle. A conversion event is really like a free experience like content or a podcast where you are giving value, you're subtracting objections that people might have and then you're adding a deadline for urgency.
- There is a dance and rhythm to giving too much or giving too little. Giving a transformation leading to a pitch is more important than the actual sale itself.
- Plant more seeds! A lot of us have the solution or cure for something and we are not confident enough in sharing for fear of rejection or looking a certain way.
- “The invitation, the offer, the pitch, that's not where the selling happens. The selling is happening before the pitch. ” –Jessica DeRose
- “If you are not confident in selling it, they are not confident in buying it . ” –Jessica DeRose
- Want me to coach you over text? Text me “Podcast” and I will be answering all your biz questions on Tuesdays at 973-358-7836.
- Join our DBE Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dbelive
Connect with Jess