54 | The Mindset Shift That Will Fund Your BusinessNov 22, 2022
If you’ve been labeling yourself as a failure and having thoughts about getting a job because your business isn't performing, then you’ve come to the right place. In today's episode of the Digital Business Evolution podcast not only is Jess going to talk you off the ledge with the mindset side of things when it comes to these self-defeating thoughts but also comes in hot with tactical strategies on how to make a little extra cash so you don't have to start a new career.
Jess offers a reframe on the whole idea that getting a job means you've failed with your business and you are not good enough. Who said needing a little extra cash not only for your business but for your life equals failure!? A couple of different ideas are offered here that can be completely unrelated to your business to bring in extra cash so you can cover the bills and make decisions from a place of excitement, abundance and growth.
As always, cheers to your evolution!
- What's the worst case scenario? A lot of domino's need to happen first before you can even label yourself as a failure and the same applies to your business. This extra cash or way of making money can be an empowering choice creating a safety net so you can make better decisions for yourself and business.
- You are not alone and for the record do not judge yourself!
- The key is to start thinking outside the box on ways to make more money. And not only can we make more money, but we can also find out where you are leaking money by tightening the belt and scrubbing recurring bills.
- “The worst thing you can do as an entrepreneur is start making decisions for your business our of fear and scarcity ” –Jessica DeRose
- “Bringing in a little cash here or there could actually be the very thing that would give you the security, to allow you the freedom to make the decisions from a place of excitement, alignment, abundance and growth.” –Jessica DeRose
- “We choose how to win this game called life and we are the ones who write the rules. So you don't need to throw in the towel if it's not working right now.” Jessica DeRose
Connect with Jess