69 | Why Vision Boards Don't WorkDec 29, 2022
In this “Mike Drop” edition of the Digital Business Evolution podcast Jess and Mike discuss why the concept of vision boards don't work and why action boards do. Jess breaks down the steps her and Mike take year after year to create their action boards. Creating action boards as the year comes to a close is a way for Jess and Mike to personally reflect, let go and hold the vision for their personal goals going into the new year.
If you are a visual learner and want to see some of the things that Jess and Mike talk about in this episode then make sure to head on over to the official podcast youtube channel by following this link here >>> @jessicaderose. Down below is also a step by step guide you can download to create your own action board! This episode is essentially all about dreaming bigger! It's a chance to really think about the things you want to create and a reminder that the journey is all about the doing.
As always, cheers to your evolution!
- Learn about setting the intentions for the things you want to create.
- Learn why action + implementation is what helps all goals and dreams come to life over time.
- Learn how not to judge yourself when you don't meet your goals.
- Sign up for the DBE Mastermind 2023: https://www.jessglazer.com/dbe-the-mastermind
- Your guide to creating your 2023 action board right here: https://www.jessglazer.com/action-board-podcast
About Jessica DeRose
Jessica DeRose is an entrepreneur and business mentor, who helps coaches build profitable online businesses. After quitting her 8-year career as an elementary school teacher and creating a multiple 7-figure business herself, Jessica is here to unlock doors you didn’t even know existed.
Connect with Jess and Mike